Just wanted to remind you that today is the last day to donate. If you haven't checked out the Arizona Christian School Tax Organization yet, I would ask you to please do so today,
www.acsto.com . We are sending Tommy and Sierra full time (Surrey Garden), and would appreciate any help you are able to give. And just to remind you, that we don't get any of the monies, it goes right to the organization and they distribute it, also we don't know who donates.. So we THANK YOU in advance to those who can help out..
Remember I said I was in spring cleaning mode.. Well it hit again.. Tom and I shredded paper work all day yesterday, some dating back to 1990.... It is so refreshing.. and we moved all the furniture in two rooms..
Just like I am cleaning out my house.. God is cleaning out me.. and yes that is refreshing also.. and worth it.
Have an awesome and safe new year.. till 2008...(watch alot of football)
Monday, December 31, 2007
a gentle reminder
Posted by
Jodi Dennis
at
10:12 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment