Well well, Jan. 2nd already...whew !! Holding true to your new years resolutions?? So much pressure !! We are just enjoying our days at home and watching football, parades and making legos creations.Tom switched to a new side of the Company and is enjoying getting to know the "new" ropes of it all. See our family photo on the side of the blog? Well check out www.kaceyluvi.com , she took them and was great !! I would recommend her for all your pict. needs..
I would ask you to please pray for me and the family as we crept a little closer to the adventure that lays ahead..Tomorrow I see the dr. at mayo at will make a decision by Friday so I can get started the following week. We have new insurance in place so that is always interesting as well. Please pray that I will have clear directions in what treatment to pursue. That I glory God in all things. Thank You .. May God bless you as you bless us.
Wednesday, January 2, 2008
Forging On
Posted by
Jodi Dennis
at
11:29 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment