Well , it is here... the night before...All day I kept my mind busy.. And then i settled down and read a devotion from Max Lucado for today... "Trust Me, Trust Me, and I will give you all you need for today".... from Mt.6
Have you seen the picture of a gas station that has a sign hanging in the window, it reads
"Free Gas tomorrow"... That comes to my mind as I think about tomorrow.. Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow.... Yes a play on words, but at least it makes me smile...
I am on a count down ward.. So tomorrow will be treatment 12 and I will go south from there.
God will provide just as much as I need each day, no more or no less, so in that I am content.
God has really used Ex.14:14 plus a few more verses in that passage this last week...God is just about to part the Red Sea and Moses is crying out to Him for help, and God tells him "The Lord will fight for you, you just need to be still".. and a few verses later He asked Moses, "Why are you just standing there, move on.." (liberally translated).. But God has moved in my heart that I am to be still inside but keep on moving on the outside..Not to be frozen in fear, but moved by His love and care for me..
So with that I am off to snuggle with the kiddos and off to sleep..
Thank you so much for your prayers... Please do pray my system doesn't freak out with these drugs..I hope to post tomorrow....
Wednesday, January 23, 2008
On the Eve
Posted by
Jodi Dennis
at
7:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I will be praying, Jodi. With love, Nancy Young
Post a Comment