what to do, what to do, that is the question that I ask myself...
My trip to Mayo was very informative and so making things a bit more confusing. The Dr. had three opinions for me. 1. Do nothing, ( so that when it does come back, they can radiate right at the sight and know exactly what the margins are). 2. Do chemo, ( to help prevent it from going somewhere else). 3. Do radiation and chemo now. I pretty much have a one time shot at radiation so it needs to be done right and at the right area.
I just can't believe that little ole' me has to make such hard decisions. It does seem so surreal.
but I also know that I can't second guess myself after the decision is made. But this I know
God is still God, and I am not. He is still in control and I am not.
Ephesians 4:16 " I pray that out of His glorious riches He may strengthen you with power through His Spirit in your inner being, So that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith..."
Please pray for me that I may clearly make a decision and that I glorify God thru all the process.
And don't drive Tom crazy asking a zillion unanswerable questions.
Saturday, January 5, 2008
Oh my Oh my
Posted by
Jodi Dennis
at
10:27 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Jodi, I certainly do not envy your decisions but I know that you will make the right choices for yourself and your family and they will not be reached lightly. I am forever praying for your strength through this. Love you, Mary
Post a Comment