So I dropped the kiddos off at school , randi had an art class, and then I was home all by myself.. Wow, that was different for me. So I made phone calls at my leisure, you know, without interruptions. When I cleaned off the table and vacuumed--- it stayed that way all day... But really in my heart I would rather it be messed up by my kids and hear them laughing and playing. However that is not the season for me right now. When i picked them up from school they were both smiling from ear to ear... So thankful they have a wonderful environment to feel comfortable in and learn in.
For me, I will meet with my oncologist on Monday and set the final plan in place. You will be in suspense till then, cuzz I probably won't know till then either. I am trying like ever to fight off this itch in my throat. It is just starting, you know, when you have to push hard to swallow, and a little pressure on my sinus'.. Pray that doesn't get to developed. A vitamin C push for sure.
Well i am off to bed with hot tea...and LSU is whipping on Ohio State so i should sleep well.
Monday, January 7, 2008
survival
Posted by
Jodi Dennis
at
7:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment