On the way to school this morning, one of the kids said, "yesterday", and the song just hit me. "yesterday, all my troubles seemed so far away",..... well isn't that funny...
But all is well. The treatment went as planned, I was a little dizzy at first and little nauseated but that all passed as well. Now it is quiet in the house and I will be taking a little nap. Beings that it is cloudy and chilly outside, perfect napping weather.. So when I get up, I hopefully will post the pict. the nurse took today. Which by the way, were all very nice to me, again...
Thursday, January 24, 2008
11 to go
Posted by
Jodi Dennis
at
1:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Good girl Jodi! You are doing it! What a wonderful God we serve to have the technology to do the things you did today. May He continue to give you strength and hope. We love you and are praying for you.
I jodi sorry I havent written for a while life as you know it likes to throw all those unexpected things at you.I am always amazed at your wonderful out look God bless and take care in are prayers. Gail
Hi "sister"-
Praying for ya every day!
This must seem like a pretty big mountain to climb- I know our mighty God will give you the strength to take the next step. Eleven more to go Jodi- we're behind you, we love you guys! The Lord has already gone out ahead of you on this one- I pray He will give you peace and comfort.
Gini
Post a Comment