Well today was a good day...I got the kids to school, stopped at Target ..Oyyeee.. and then crashed on the couch for awhile.. And then got the kids home from school. I am so thankful to be able to do those things.
One of my side effects is a 'weird mouth'.. I will be very proactive in cleaning and rinsing. Mouth sores ,blistery lips, and metal tasting tongue are very common. So I have some Aloe Vera rinse and plain baking soda toothpaste to try ward that off. My nausea has really calmed down, I just need to keep munching on anything that even remotely sounds good.
And ohhh so thankful for the warm sun.. (sorry Midwesterners).. It may be chilly here, but the sun is awesome.
So I have a week to build myself back up, mentally, physically and spiritually..
2Pet. 1:3 "His divine power has given us everything we need for life and godliness through our knowledge of him who called us by His own glory and goodness.Through these He has given us His very great and precious promises, so that through them you may participate in the divine nature and escape the corruption in the world caused by evil desires."
Please intercede on my behalf to the Spirit of Christ to fill me with His knowledge..
Till next time...
Wednesday, January 30, 2008
Wed.
Posted by
Jodi Dennis
at
3:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Jodi,
Happy to hear that you are able to be out and about and that you're doing some everyday, ordinary things.
Hope the rinse and toothpaste help with the sores and the weird taste in your mouth. Keep munching!!! What sounds good today? The sun must be great, and it's our prayer that THE SON will be the source of your strength, peace, and knowledge in the days ahead.
I'm off to a BB game, the season is winding down. Take care.
Jill
Post a Comment