Monday, January 28, 2008

Monday

HI, Well I spent today upright on the couch.. Much improvement.. Still weak and nauseaed,but now I just have a different view of things..
Do you notice on t.v. how fast they zoom from thing to thing. Wow thats gives me a headache ..Maybe it just the decorating and food channels.. oh ya and the sports people to. Not sure why they think we want to race our eyes across the set all the time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jodi, I'm glad that even though you feel so poorly, you are able to update your blog as helps me know how to pray more specifically. What a great attitude you have and it is an inspiration. I had some severe abdominal pain this morning and it continued mildly throughout the day but it helped me to have compassion for you and Bonnie Codier. Mine passed while you each are still suffering. God's mercy on you. Warmly, Nancy Young

Anonymous said...

Hi,
Sorry to hear you've been feeling rotten. Hope each day has been better this week and you're able to keep some food down. Our thoughts and prayers continue for all of you.

Jill