Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Glad its Over !!

Lamentations 3:21-23----
"Yet this I call to mind and therefore I have hope:
Because of the LORD's great love we are not consumed, for his compassion's never fail.
They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness. "


I will be honest to say that yesterday was one of the worst days I have had !! SO glad that it is over and yes His mercies are new every morning..i woke up feeling much better. It was a disaster from the moment we walked into the hospital. I was scheduled to have my port put back in at 10am, check in at 8am. We were there on time, but got sorely held up at registration. We had some difficulty with the insurance not having Tom on file.. So they gave us till 9:30 to fix it. At 9:32 we decided to go ahead and pay up front. They called and held my surgery spot for me. Carol at the registration desk was very kind and patience with us..
I got to surgery about 11:30 and home around 3:30..There is a quote from Andy Griffith, when Opie wants to spend time with Helen and Andy answers him by saying, " oh ya, it's a real fun day." Opie then looks at him like, humm doesn't sound to fun to me.. That sums up my yesterday.
I will visit with the oncologist on Wed. and discuss the treatment plan. He should have the opinions of the other drs. I have visited with, and hopefully make a informed decision.
I am going to post a photo of my port in a day or so, so beware.. remember I told you that it would be a place for me to share it all... So if you are the queasy type, just wait a few days till I post some more and you won't see it starring right at you.
So for the next few days I will think that I am left handed, but it could be so much worse huh !?!

0 comments: