Wow, Don't you hate driving thru all that construction? It seems that every road I have to take they are working on it. So as I was driving today thru the mess, I was talking with one of the kids and I mentioned how bothered I am by all the construction. And it was the Lord who put in my mind the next part of the conversation. It went something like this.." The roads are so bumpy and rough, and you have to drive around signs, and it really makes our van dirty, Kinda of like how God must have us go thru 'construction'. We need to have re-do's and go around stuff, need to be rebuilt. But oh the finished product is so much better. Just like the roads are so smooth and wider lanes or better signal lights, So our lives are when we let the Lord do construction on us." Well it impacted me, to be reminded of Christs love and molding in my life constantly. And when one area is finished He will start on another. I often find myself thinking , "Oh when I get thru this then I will -----", But I have to stop and ask Him, what is it for today.
Enough manna for one day right?!
"He who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus"
Phil 1:6
Monday, March 3, 2008
Construction Zones
Posted by
Jodi Dennis
at
7:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment