This is really getting to me I guess. So along I go thru the beloved "C" zone, I noticed the guys working. Some pay attention to the cars zooming thru.. So I have decided that they need my attention as well.. So a friendly wave or smile is going to be my ministry to them. Just as in my life the people who are watching and paying attention to me, I need to be focused on them as well. So blessings to you all... I have 24hrs to enjoy....
Wednesday, March 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Praying for you, Jodi! We have a prayer warrior at church (Mary) who has been praying for you ever since I asked our Bible Study to pray for you. Love, Twila
Jodi I want you to know that you are such an inspiration to others. I love you and continue to pray for complete healing. You may have heard that Becky (Terry's daughter) is also fighting cancer. She is still in the waiting for the decision as to what treatment path to follow. Love, Aunt Gert
For the first time EVER I am thankful for construction...thanks for turning my eyes to the Lord as I dodge the orange cones of life.
Peg
Post a Comment