Monday, March 31, 2008

Monday nite


I have had a very good weekend.. All things considered..Not any vomiting . YIPEE !!

I really need your prayers that my counts stay up. I opted not to have Nuelasata this week. So to stay on schedule my white count and platelets need to stay up. Thanks in advance.

Tommys fever finally broke last nite. On Sunday nite it had spiked up to 104.. Time for Urgent Care.. Of course 25 bucks later, "Well just keep your eye on him.." I think the visit scared it out of him... But really thanks for your prayers for him.. He will be heading back to school tomorrow.

Randi's softball team is doing great... I love going to the games. EVAC has such a family atmosphere. (East Valley Athletes for Christ).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you were posting at 8PM that means you must have gotten disgusted with watching the Suns go 20+ in the hole against Denver in the first half! Hope you saw the second half, best game of the season.... (yeah we won by a ton)...however I suppose I could forgive you if you were helping an ailing son, getting the kids ready for bed, taking meds, etc, etc ,etc, ... but it was a nice diversion! Take care, and get stronger. Always praying for you, Hugs,
Steve (not Nash)

Anonymous said...

Jodi,
It was great to hear that you had a good week-end. I'm glad you're getting out and enjoying Randi's games. Hope Tommy is feeling 100%again, then you feel better too. I'll be praying that your counts are where they need to be so your treatments can happen as scheduled. Praying for all of you.

Love,
Jill