Sierra had her first softball game, on a real field.. It was so fun to watch her. She pitched one inning...that was enough for the beginner..
As far as medical.. It occured to me the other day that I have not posted much about it. And to think I have done 5 treatments.. With 7 to go.. Number 6 will be a great milestone to get to.
I got to spend some precious time this week with a 'soul mate'... And it was so refreshing so finish a sentence and she would say---exactly or I know what that means.. God has given me so many awesome relationships during this season.. Or as I have also called, this lap of my journey. Just as a relay different things happen on each lap. So as it is with our lives. Now I have a choice of how to response to each lap as well. I thank God for His provision over me and giving me a spirit of confidence in Him and of cheerfulness. Truly to Him be the glory, cuzz there is NO way I could do this w/out Him !!
0 comments:
Post a Comment