I use to look forward to Wed. knowing that I would feel good and get alot accomplished.. Well doing too much is not always a good thing either. I am now feeling rushed on Wed. It comes here way to fast !! I had a first today. I gave myself the neupogen shot, I did it in the office with the nurse so now I am a "pro", and will do them at home.. They come pre-measured and easy to do..Well define easy I guess..
I was given a beautiful prayer shawl this week. So beautifully knitted together with love and prayers.. I will post a picture soon. (Thank you !!)
Well to enjoy the evening with 2 kiddos, I am making a big batch of butter popcorn and plopping on the couch.. Oh ya, with this low white count, they say, no fresh fruit & veggies, be careful of infections etc. So what is a girl suppose to eat...I did as all good girls would do, had
ice cream, chips, m&m's... they aren't fresh or are they veggies.. So pig out !!
Let's pray the counts are up for tomorrow. It will be halfway !!
Wednesday, April 9, 2008
Wed. nite
Posted by
Jodi Dennis
at
7:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment