I have a PET scan Tuesday at 1200. This is a full body scan that can detect early cancers or any hot spots. I don't have to drink any yucky liquids, so that is great. I just can't have any thing but water for four hours previous. I check in at noon, they poke me a couple of times, shoot some radioactive poison in my arm and then I have to sit quietly for one hour, then they lay me in the machine and take pictures for about 45min. It is not bad at all..Please pray for a clear scan and that they only need to poke me once. A steady hand and a good aim is very important in this line of work.
God has really been teaching me about surrender this past weekend. When we think of surrender in a war scenario, that when you surrender you go into the enemies hand and are under their control. There is no freedom. But when I surrender everything to Christ, only then do I gain freedom. Surrender is a gift of grace. Opposite of the worlds view of surrender. Now I have to examine my life and see what I need to fully surrender so that I can be fully free.
Monday, April 21, 2008
Plans for Tuesday
Posted by
Jodi Dennis
at
8:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment