I am down and done probably for the weekend..
I found out today that my white count really dropped.. After spending the day doing Costco, Target, etc.. They told me I shouldn't be 'out' in public..ooppsss...So also what this means is no fresh fruit or veggies, no fresh cut flowers, take temp twice a day, extra careful about infections, hand washing..etc.....
I will take shots for this Mon. Tues. & Wed. then see where i am at..
Thanks in advance for your prayers.. Remember the video and song I had posted---
Worship in the Waiting.. well this is where I am now.. "in the waiting", what better thing to do than worship... I will maybe repost that this weekend..
Friday, April 4, 2008
Friday Nite
Posted by
Jodi Dennis
at
7:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
My dear Jodi..I am praying for you right now and I just want you to know that you are always in my thougnts, but you already know that :). May the Lord comfort you this weekend.
Post a Comment