I am writing tonite, to ask you to pray specifically for Tommy. He went to the emergency room around 6p.m. They ran all the usual tests and they came back normal, so the next step was a spinal tap. We are now waiting for the results of that. it is sooo hard for me to be at home while know that he is laying on a bed in the hospital..I am weeping , but I do know and believe that God is protecting us all. The Holy Spirit is alive and well and watching over us. But that doesn't take away my frustration and feeling of helplessness. Tom has been traveling all week, so I know that he is very tired as well..God needs to be in control, cuzz it is very evident that we can't.
I will keep you posted.
Thursday, April 10, 2008
thurs. nite @ 8p.m.
Posted by
Jodi Dennis
at
8:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment