Thursday, April 17, 2008

Tommy's back !!

Well Tommy went back to school today !! He was excited and ready to go. The final diagnoses was urinary tract infection. The drew blood and let it grow cultures and when that came back, that is what they said he had. It is so awesome to see him back to his old self..While he was sick, I just kept thinking how some kids just take a tail spin and it is the start of something life long illness. Sure reminded me of Psalm 90:12, "Teach us to number our days, that we may gain a heart of wisdom."
God is also teaching me about His glory and how often I rob Him of that. Even though many times I may say, "Praise God", or Thanks to God, I still in my heart have some sense of " I had something to do with it".. So I am checking and re-checking my motives and intentions. Guess that is why Paul tells us to examine ourselves daily.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Daily is exactly where God would like for us to be.....and I am thankful for the reminder you gave me.

I think that you are now 1/2 way and I am happy for you for that.

Tell Tommy that I am glad that he is back to "normal"- I can imagine how difficult it was for you to have him be so sick.

Daily you and all the Dennis clan are in my prayers.
Much love,
kelly