Thursday, March 6, 2008

Detour

Yes, a construction road block.... I had a detour today, I am not receiving chemo becuzz my platelets are way low. So I have a week to see if they come up and try again. Yes my calendar is written in pencil. We will see what God has planned for this week.
My bible is open to Eph. 3:20 , " Now to him who is able to do immeasurable more than all we ask or imagine, according to His power that is at work (i.e. construction), within us to Him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever, Amen!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jodi,
Spent a while getting caught up on your blog, however I have been praying for you consistantly. I think it's time to concentrate some prayer on your being immune to some of the treatments side effects. You certainly are not immune to listening to God's voice in the moment by moment issues of life. That is a very good thing. You have really grown in that area! Gotta go, am driving to CA for a few days with our oldest two. Will keep you close in prayer. By the way, I like the new 'do, it looks good on you! Love and hugs. SN

Anonymous said...

Hi,
How is the platelet count doing? Hope the level is up so you can get back on your chemo schedule and have minimal side effects on the following days. Thanks for the updates on how things are going. The t shirt saying was a good one. Think Twice- Act Once, and yes I did share it with my kids. I'm praying that His power will accomplish more in your life than I can even imagine. We have a great God!!
Love,
Jill