Thursday, March 27, 2008

thursday evening

Here I sit.. Hoping to stay up till at least 7.. the routine has been that I get sick around 8, so I am trying to stay up a little more and take a anti-nausea pill at 7 and see if that wards off the sickness. Plz pray for Tommy, he has been running a fever for about 24 hours but feels ok. He was sick a week or so ago, with fever and congestion, so not sure if that is coming back. But it is hard on me, not to be able to be the nurse mom I want to be and even the hugging is a chore for me during these next few days. And conversations with an 7 yr. old takes a lot of energy..Right now he is laying on the floor telling me where he heart is and where it is beating. And telling me that the side of the body where the heart is, that is the side you stand to bat at the ball.. Mouths of babes...
Well, I am off to get the pjs on and sit some more..Thanks for spoiling me.. I love you all !!

0 comments: