Saturday, January 24, 2009

another beautiful day in Az

Tom playing football w/Tommy & friend John














Tom doing "his" thing at a work rally.. Go COKE !



A promise in the sky !

Can you see the little faces?




We are just enjoying this great January weather. Some picts will show you what we had this week. I know that this weather makes it easier to get through my treatments. Having the doors and windows open, driving with the window open, watching Sierra practice softball..etc..God is good !! I said that last week to one of the radiation drs. and he just looked at me with a blank stare. Same as when I wore my "I am not, but I know I AM", shirt to treatment, he just couldn't figure it out. I took time to explain some, but he still had the blank stare. So a mission field I visit every day.
I feel fairly well. Being done with 15, ( yippee), I am bracing to finish the last 10. At 1:30 today I stopped and thanked God , i wasn't laying on the hard table.
Here are some random picts. Enjoy !




1 comments:

hsmof5 said...

Jodi, I love the windows and doors being open too. I try hard not to feel guilty when my sister says that is was -20 in Minnesota last week! And I succeed :-) Love the pics.