As I hear people say ,"Happy New Year", I tend to think, "ya maybe for you !" But what I have come to realize is that I need to reflect on all the provisions and blessings I was given last year to help me proceed into this new year. My prayer for this year is that I dedicate myself to Him, and be truly open to all that He has for me. I think back over the years and think that I have missed many blessings the Lord has for me, cuzz I haven't taken the time to appreciate them. Just move on to the next thing or event. My life is not at all how i thought it would be at this stage in my life. I really know that my personality has changed.
I am soooo very thankful for the friends that God has placed in my life. Wow I can't imagine going thru this w/out a one of them ! It's great how different friends are there for me in so many different ways. And my husband Tom, wow what he has gone thru as well.. This is not a disease I have, it is a family issue.
So with all that said, we proceed into 2009 and see what the Lord has in store for us.
Thursday, January 1, 2009
The New Year
Posted by
Jodi Dennis
at
4:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Oh... Thanks for sharing your story. I can't imagine all that you've been going through. I do know, that God will be faithful to you and He will never leave you.
I pray that He shows Himself strong in your behalf in 2009.
Post a Comment