Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Wednesday is done

Another day done, and it really is going ok. I think it is the anticipation of when I will really start to feel crummy. I am some what queasy.
How about this the driving instructor on radiation and chemo? Randi has been driving me a couple days, and I think wheeee, oh really tho, she is doing great driving.
I am going to rephrase Ps 23:2=---- Read it slowly:
God makes me lay down in green pastures,
God leads me besides the still waters,
God restores my soul,
God leads me in the path of righteousness, (why)---
for God's name sake.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jodi....just want you to know I am praying for you. Also, my Tuesday a.m. Bible Study is praying. You are a wonderful testimony to God's love for you.
Blessings...and prayers...Twila

Anonymous said...

Always on our minds and in our hearts... thank you for your transparency, what a blessing!
Love & prayers,
The Alderson's

Anonymous said...

Praying for you! I can find verses about healing, but driving instruction??? Hmmm, His grace is sufficient! I'll be starting Alina soon, so you can return the favor!
Steve

The McPoland Family said...

A personal taxi...love it.
Phillipians 4:13 - 'I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.'