Monday, January 5, 2009

one down 24 to go

Well I am doing alright!! So on I go !
As I was laying on the table getting set for radiation, tears started rolling down my face, which I didn't even realize they were flowing, anyway the tears went down into my ears, and I am not suppose to move, but this was a very wierd feeling. So the tears were feeling up my ear lobes and I couldn't move to dry them out.. Don't really think you care to hear about that, but none the less that is what happened. The nurses there are very kind and soft spoken. All women in that office. The chemo went on as scheduled as well.
If you care to join our family, we are doing a countdown by reading the psalms everyday of a treatment. We started today with Ps. 25, and will read 24 tomorrow, etc.
From todays reading: vs. 14-" The secret of the LORD is with those who fear Him, And He will show them His covenant."
As for the boring background I am trying something new, but it seems to keep covering my blog, so until I get it figured out, it will be plain white.
Really good news today----I only paid $19.89 to fill up the tank in the van.. Oh Yippee..
Thanks for your prayers !!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

God Bless you and your family!

Anonymous said...

Jodi and family,
you are in our family prayers, and we will be reading along with you. To God be the Glory!
Continue to be faithful - His promises are neverending.

Love you,

Dawna