Saturday, January 17, 2009

On the ball

I figured I would get a good head start on decorating the blog for Valentines Day.. Makes me think--oh yippee I will be done with treatments at that time.
All is going quite well. I have been able to drive my self, and usually I have someone with me. But it goes quick. I have finished 10.. So now I am in double digits. 10 of 25.
I am having some side effects from the shot Nuelasta this weekend and they hurt. But it is all part of it. I have that shot to force my bones to make more white blood cells. So it is a good thing I have the shot.
Thoughts from Ps. 16 ---Vs. 3-- "As for the saints who are in the land, they are glorious ones in whom is all my delight." I echo that---David is giving thanks for all his "christian friends'. And boy oh boy do i ever ! I cherish yours prayers and support.
Vs. 5--" LORD, you have assigned me my portion and my cup; You have made my lot secure."
God knows exactly what i am made of,what I can handle and I am held strong and secure in that. He knows how much to give and how much to keep away from me. I believe God is sovereign and has everything in His control. Even little o'me.

1 comments:

Melinda said...

I feel for you Jod. I had Neupogen (the precursor to Neulasta) and it was lots of fun. It's always the side effects from the medicine for the side effects that get ya. Funny thing is that early on with cancer there is absolutely no pain or discomfort!! It doesn't come until they start treating you!! Hang in there! It's almost over!!!